[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Compatible Server Architecture

hugolivude hugolivude at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 14:37:21 MST 2006

Hi,

I'm planning on moving my Asterisk server to a rackmount.  I've read
that Asterisk has run into some problems with certain hardware
configurations so I thought I'd vet my proposed architecture with the
board.  Note that I'll be running Asterisk 1.2 on Re Hat 9.0 and I
need to support a TDM400 card.

Many thanks for your comments.
Hugh

Motherboard
Asus P5GD1-VM - MATX Intel P4 775 w i915G cs, 1 PCI-X, OB Aud/Lan/Vid,
Dual Chan, SATA

CPU
Intel P4 630 3.0GHz With 2MB Cache, Socket 775

RAM
(2x1GB) Dual Channel PC3200 DDR 400

HD
Seagate SATA 80GB 8MB, 7200rpm

Chassis
ANTEC 3U25ATX450XR-2 3U RM SERVER CHASSIS 450W ATX 12V