[Asterisk-Users] indications & SIP

Can2002 ml-asterisk at notleyc.fastmail.fm
Tue Mar 7 09:00:24 MST 2006

Apologies if this is an old question; I've searched the list and the
wiki but have not been able to find a definitive answer.

I have an Aastra 480i phone registered with * 1.2.4; I want to generate
UK ringback tones when the handset dials another internal extension.  On
my Zap channels, I have this in place by editing /etc/zaptel.conf;
however I've had no luck with the Sip handset (I have the same problem
with a Grandstream ATA).

My indications.conf has country=uk and I've also set both the general
and extension sections in sip.conf to language=uk, but I still only get
US ringback tones on the Aastra handset.

I've probably missed some vital point, but I'd appreciate any pointers
people could give.

Regards,
Chris
--