[Asterisk-Users] webvmail

Jordan Novak jnovak at logisticshealth.com
Tue Mar 7 08:54:32 MST 2006

My question is about webvmail, not nwebvmail. I have never used AMP
(seems like cheating). My question is in regards to plain jane Asterisk
install. Just like making samples after you compile asterisk you are
able to make webvmail. Basically it is a interface into the voicemail
system fro the web. I have apache installed on Fedora and am able to
bring up the localhost test page. When I try to open vmail.cgi from the
browser nothing happens. As I stated earlier I don't know whether this
is even what I am looking for. I believe the app compiled correctly as I
got no errors. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Jordan Novak

Communications Technician

Logistics Health Inc.

1319 Saint Andrews Street