[Asterisk-Users] ENUM lookup issues with e164.org

Scott Call scott.call at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 03:38:53 MST 2006

On 3/6/06, Olle E Johansson <oej at edvina.net> wrote:

> 7 mar 2006 kl. 02.45 skrev Scott Call:
>
> > Since e164.org added DNC and ADDRESS records my enum configuration
> > has failed.
> > Using both the old EnumLookup app and the new ENUMLOOKUP function,
> > the lookups have consistantly failed since e164.org added E2U
> > +ADDRESS and E2U+DNC records.
> >
> There's an open bug report in the bug tracker for this. Checking the
> bug tracker when you find problems is propably a good idea - then you
> can confirm that you have it too.
>
> /O

I checked and while there are a few enum related bugs (a crash and one that
looks like the query is not being sent at all) I could not find one that
seemed specifically related to the errors I was seeing.   Please let me know
the issue # you were referring to so I can add my comments to it, as I don't
want to open a duplicate if it's not applicable.

Thanks
-Scott