[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Prepaid Card

leonimar cape leo_mac_ph at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 03:01:48 MST 2006

Hi group,

I am currently looking for a prepaid application that
can do the following:
   > Use the Caller ID/Card Number for authentication
   > Can map a rate plan on a specific Caller ID/Card
Number
   > Supports prepaid functionality in terms of trunk
connection.

These functionalities seems feasible in A2billing but
the problem is I cannot find a proper documentation of
setting it up. Can anyone show point to the right
direction? Does any one has a better suggestion?

Thank you very much in advance!

Leonimar Cape