[Asterisk-Users] PRI CID signalling not working?

Erik Anderson erikerik at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 22:38:44 MST 2006

On 3/6/06, Damon Estep <damon at suburbanbroadband.net> wrote:
> First guess is that the called number sent from * to the intertel is
> longer than expected. Check the provisioning on the PRI that used to be
> connected to that port (if there was one) and you will probably find
> that the telco was sending fewer digits for the called number than * is.
> You can change asterisk or change the intertel, as long as they agree on
> how many are sent.

Hrm - that's a good idea, and I'm going to continue looking into it,
but at first glance, it appears that with the intertel axxess pbx, the
option to set the number of received digits goes away when you
configure the T1 card as a PRI.  See the email I just sent to the
asterisk-users list in response to a "Gavin  Hamill".  The thread was
from early January of this year.

Like I said, if this doesn't turn out to be the issue, do you have any
other ideas?  I'm guessing that at this point, it's a configuration
issue on the intertel PBX, and that this list is probably not the
place for support :-(

Oh well - I'll get it eventually!

thanks-
erik