[Asterisk-Users] Re: One Extension - Two Calls?

Bromont bromont at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 6 20:15:29 MST 2006

I set registration for line 1 only. You would only set the other lines
if you are registering with another server or with a different username.
When a second call comes in it shows up under line 2,3 etc. (this works
the same for my Snom and Mitel phones)

To get  two or more phones to ring when  extension 101  is called you
would do the following:

sip.conf:

[phone1]
username=phone1
secret=pass1
type=friend
etc....

[phone2]
username=phone2
secret=pass2
etc....

extensions.conf:

exten => 101,1,Dial(SIP/phone1&SIP/phone2)

Hope that helps....