[Asterisk-Users] Failover Registration

Gabriel Afana asterisk at gafana.com
Mon Mar 6 18:11:33 MST 2006

How would something like this work with LCDial()?

I would think when this is first ran, LCDial() should somehow return the
trunks in order of least cost to highest cost.  Define these to variables
trunk1, trunk2, trunk3...etc and then initiate the call through turnk1.  If
that fails then go to the next least expensive carrier (trunk2), and so on.

Does this make sense?  How can I get LCDial to do something like that?  I
think its written in C and I dont know C :-(

Would it be reliable and fast to do this using an AGI script?

- Gabriel Afana