[Asterisk-Users] NEWS: SIP Firmware Available for Cisco 7970

Greg Oliver goliver at cistera.com
Mon Mar 6 15:04:01 MST 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-06 at 15:59, Mailing List wrote:
> tar zxfv *.cop

Inside, you should have files like...

P70.8-0-0-38S.loads
jar70sip.8-0-0-38.sbn
cnu70.3-0-1-63.sbn
apps70.1-1-0-63.sbn
dsp70.1-1-0-63.sbn
cvm70sip.8-0-0-38.sbn

You upgrade the same way you would a 40/60 leaving the .loads off of the
firmware name.  I have tested and have not successfully gotten any
CCM5.0 SIP loads to register with asterisk though.

I will try some more when I have time to do some packet captures and
analyze them later in the week.

-Greg