[Asterisk-Users] call manager integration

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Mon Mar 6 14:00:04 MST 2006

I am getting this error from call manager (4.0) and asterisk 1.2.4

I have canreinvite=yes on the call manager setup.

I can call into the asterisk box from call manager. THat seems to work.
When I am calling out of the box using a call file I see
this entry from call manager...

What might be the problem with my setup?

THanks,

JErry

----------------

<Date>03/06/2006 13:58:36.374</Date>
  <Cluster>CO-CCMPUB-01-Cluster</Cluster>
  <CMHost>10.101.66.10</CMHost>
  <TraceType>Trace</TraceType>
  <CTag>2,100,114,1.347</CTag>
  <SrcDev>10.66.101.10</SrcDev>
  <SrcIp>INVITE</SrcIp>
  <CTMapKey />
  <CTMapVal />
  <info>Cisco CallManagerDigit analysis: wait_DaReq - cepn=[] BlockFlag=[1]</info>
  </trace>
- <trace>