[Asterisk-Users] seg fault when skinny phone answers

Ryan Laginski eulake at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 12:23:30 MST 2006

Thanks Michiel. I haven't tried chan_sccp in awhile. This weekend, I
installed 1.2.5 with the latest sccp. Asterisk no longer cores when the 12
SP, however, there is no audio in either direction. There is one way audio
if I dialout from the device, but internal call to call does not work, nor
does receiving a call from external zap.

I changed the earlyrtp=ringout as per a mailing list thread, and viewed the
debug output on setting 10. Nothing obvious stood out.
Regards,
-Ryan