[Asterisk-Users] Bad Meetme() Bug

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Mon Mar 6 09:44:42 MST 2006

Anyone seen this? If not I guess I'll have to post it as a bug.

Extensions.conf has this:
exten => 123,1,Meetme(|dMic|)

I dial 123, and enter my conference number. Asterisk asks me to enter my name. At this point I hang up. If I type at the Asterisk console 'meetme list 12345' it shows that I am a participant in the conference evenhough I hung up.

If I dial 123 again and this time do not hang up until after I have joined the conference, this does not occur. 'Meetme list' shows 0 participants.

The fact that it works the second way and not the first would tend to indicate that it isn't a SIP messaging problem. If Asterisk gets the BYE while I'm in a conference, it should get it when I'm entering a conference.

Doug.