[Asterisk-Users] Question: "When i Diall a group"

didier didier.cuffaut at neuf.fr
Mon Mar 6 10:09:33 MST 2006

Hello,
This question is probabely recurrent, i apologize, but i haven't found a
limpid explanation (for me)  in mail list, google, and hum.... source
code):
When use the Command DIAL to ring a group, WHERE is stored the name of
the 'winner' who pick up the call ? ($variable = ?), and, step beyond:
WHEN (or on EVENT = ?) could we get this variable ?

many threads but nothing very very decisive (use event link, importvar,
dialpeername (broken), bridged etc etc)
Thank's for your help to get the right process

Best regards