[Asterisk-Users] Two asterisks on one machine

vivek at staff.ownmail.com vivek at staff.ownmail.com
Mon Mar 6 07:46:15 MST 2006

Hi friend,
  I am running asterisk in production and it is being used by many people using h323. I cannot afford to change all their configurations. Also, the newer asterisk dosenot support inband for h323 properly. Thats why I want two asterisks one for backward compatibility and one for sip which I want to implement.

With warm regards.

Vivek J. Joshi.

vivek at staff.ownmail.com
Trikon electronics Pvt. Ltd.

--New opinions often appear first as jokes and fancies, then as blasphemies and treason, then as questions open to discussion, and finally as established truths.