[Asterisk-Users] Dialplan - strip IDD prefix and insert another

AR Tarzi artarzi at batelco.com.bh
Sun Mar 5 16:31:20 MST 2006

Thank you. works like a charm. I'm using Asterisk at home so I had to massage
it into AMP's structure.
Your example is actually the reverse of what I needed to do, but that's not
the issue.
AMP uses a macro to dial (syntax almost exactly the same).

I feel this should be documented somewhere (been googling all day) - so much
appreciated.