[Asterisk-Users] 160 analogue phones..

Tele Cost Price Reducer telecpr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 07:05:16 MST 2006

Conrad,
i would go with following solution:
1. 6 sets of Audio Codes of 24 FXS ports conected by SIP accounts to the
system. the type is MP 124. then you open the conector on the initial MDF
and then the users have the same phone on their table
2. one dual Xeon system (or even stronger - 2 Dual Core system). such a
configuration can take 60 calls at g711.
3. 16 IP phones for the medium up users

i hope i helped you in a way.

Mickey