[Asterisk-Users] Can log into the mailbox from Soft-phone , but not from Hardware Phone

John Joseph jjk_saji at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 5 03:11:11 MST 2006

Hi
    I am using asterisk 1.4  on RHEL4
    I am sending this mail to the mailing list , to
enquire wheter any one had faced simillar problem
which I am facing now
     I am facing a problem which is not able to solve
or understand , the problem is that I cannot log into
the mailbox from a VoIP hardware phone , while I am
able to login to the mail box using soft-phone for the
same users
      Has anyone faced this kind of problems for mail
“ Can log into the mailbox from Soft-phone , but not
from Hardware Phone “
   I am using  hardware phone from grandstream "Budge
Tone
-100 "
   and another D-Link phone DPF-140S

                     Would like to get feed-back