[Asterisk-Users] Child PID's

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Sat Mar 4 02:31:17 MST 2006

On 03/04/06 16:30 Paul Hewlett said the following:
>    On 2.4 kernels you would be using the LinuxThreads implementation of POSIX
> threads. This emulated the POSIX threading model with some limitations -

to continue with this thread (pun intended !) and for freebsd users, the
default asterisk as downloaded builds nicely against libpthreads, but you
could try the alternative libthr.so.1 by switching them around /post build/.

just copy libpthread.so.1 to another location and copy libthr.so.1 as
libpthread.so.1. this allows you to test threading speed in both the
libraries.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/