[Asterisk-Users] Auto dial feature

Kevin Smith kevin.smith at mercury.net
Sat Mar 4 18:37:32 MST 2006

Hey everyone,

We have a special mail box for certain customers when we are out of the
office. Basically they enter a pin number and if it is valid they leave
a message and it notifies the on call techs. My question is regarding
externnotify for the voice mail.conf. If I enabled that and set up a
call file, will it do it for every voice mail box I have on the system?
Is there a way I can limit it to just the one voice mail box on the
system? If not, what would be the best way to send out the voice mail
message that was recorded to our on call techs. I need it to attempt 3
times in two minute intervals. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin