[Asterisk-Users] snom 320 MWI light

Nabeel Jafferali asterisk-lists at x2n.ca
Sat Mar 4 12:34:18 MST 2006

> Someone urged us to implement this behavior. I guess there was a large
> company that told us that they were not able to send another MWI that
> indicates that the messages were deleted... So far people could live
> with this smart idea (it was not our idea).

I don't understand why you have to be "urged" to implement this behaviour.

As I see it, all the other SIP phones I have talking to my * box keep the
MWI light on until they receive a message from * telling them otherwise.

The snom's on the other hand turn off the MWI immediately when calling the
VM number. This is incorrect behaviour to the best of my knowledge.

Nabeel