[Asterisk-Users] Accept Unregistered GK Calls

Abdul Lateef abdul_zu at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 4 02:37:19 MST 2006

Hi everyone,

Could any tell me How i can accept unregistered
Gatekeepers calls to my Asterisk Box?

My customer is using another Gatekeeper and he want to
use my Asterisk as a gateway for him to terminate the
call using SIP protocol. and his Gatekeeper is not
supported as end point to register my Asterisk Box.

Here is waht i did the configuration but getting
error:
Error : "SIP/2.0 404 Not Found"

sif.conf
[from-SIPGK]
type=friend
host=cutomer_SIP_GK_IP_Address
port=5060
nat=yes
qualify=yes
context=ivr-bal
disallow=all
allow=g729

extentions.con
[ivr-bal]
;exten => _x.,1,Answer
exten => _x.,2,AGI(ivr-bal.pl)

Where ivr-bal.pl file is having very semple gsm file
to play some voice.

I will be appricate for your replies/

--------
Yours,