[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Fax Question

Jorge Alayon j.alayon at ses.com.ar
Fri Mar 3 14:43:08 MST 2006

Another reason that people hang to it is that on some countries fax is a
legal document while e-mail is not.
Same reason why Telex is still used were e-mail is available but fax is
not (some fishing vessels to my knowledge), communication media that has
a legal status.

Legislation changes slower than technology, so fax will be with us for a
while.

Regards,

Jorge A.