[Asterisk-Users] 160 analogue phones..

Michael Sampson msampson at yourccsteam.com
Fri Mar 3 12:53:48 MST 2006

I guess if I was going to do this I would either have a sip adapter at
each phone. Or have to * boxes. One is connected to the PRIs. Then
connected to that via an IAX2 trunk is another asterisk box that is full
of the 24 port FXO/FXS cards digium sells. You could expand this as much
as you want by adding more asterisk boxes with the 24 port FXO/FXS cards.

Michael Sampson
Information Systems Manager
Customer Contact Services
msampson at yourccsteam.com