[Fwd: Re: [Asterisk-Users] problem with incoming peer (cisco as5400)]

Miguel mmiranda at 123.com.sv
Fri Mar 3 12:34:22 MST 2006

For the archives record.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Asterisk-Users] problem with incoming peer (cisco as5400)
Date: 	Fri, 03 Mar 2006 11:14:50 -0600
From: 	Miguel <mmiranda at 123.com.sv>
To: 	Ron McCarthy <ronmccar at gmail.com>
<3885f4fe0603022052k68b4b00ao17cac0eb509a8298 at mail.gmail.com>

Ron McCarthy wrote:

> Hi Miguel,
> I wish I knew what was going on your setup, but I have a question for
> ya :)
>
> On your 5450 do you have just have T1 termianted to it? Has this been
> working well until now? We are looking into this im trying to see if
> it work well... It looks from your configs your using SIP instead of
> H.323 from Cisco -> * ?
>
> Any help on this would be great!
>
> Thanks
> Ron

Ron , this is the "picture"

           E1(S7)
E1(isdn)                    SIP(ethernet)
(1.0) ----> Sip phones

This setup has beeen working very well, beautifully if you ask me   :-)
Sadly, this is not working anymore after the upgrade to 1.2.4, and it
seems nobody has an explanations for this change.

regards
Miguel