[Asterisk-Users] web meetme instructions

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Fri Mar 3 10:43:47 MST 2006

Jordan-
	I'm not sure if you found the files and instructions
on www.fitawi.com/Asterisk/.  If you did I can offer you a
full refund of the purchase price.  (oh right, it's free, I forgot)

	I'm afraid I did make some assumptions about which packages
are installed on the system.  If you can be specific about which
problems you had, I can address them for future updates and other
users.  I've tried to cover what I thought were the points that
would not be obvious to the installer.  Again, if you can identify
specific issues I can help with them and make the documentation
better.

Sean-
	Thanks for the comments and tips about -Addons.  That's
been on my ToDo list for a while.  I'll intergrate your comments
into the Readme.

Mike-
	I'm looking forward to your additions.  We've been using it
for a month in production, without any complaints.  Even my ugly
little php script to announce the end of a ongoing conference has
been stable for that period of time.

All-
	I've seen an increased interest in this package over the last
couple of months, yet I have not made any new announcements recently.
I'm curious how people have found it, and if there is an Asterisk
related news site that I missed.

Dan