[Asterisk-Users] G.726 codec - can we select bandwidth?

Whisker, Peter peter.whisker at logicacmg.com
Fri Mar 3 09:44:10 MST 2006

Can someone please tell me if it's possible to select the G726 codec
bandwidth for an IAX trunk between two Asterisk 1.2.5 servers?

I can select "disallow=all / allow=g726" but I think it defaults to the
g726-32 variant.

Is there any way of forcing Asterisk to use g726-24 for such a trunk
example?

Thanks
Peter