[Asterisk-Users] sprint FNTM(sp?) line

Greg Lim glim at InfiStar.com
Fri Mar 3 09:26:53 MST 2006

Is anyone using asterisk with the Zapata hardware and a Sprint FNTM(I
have seen this spelled fantom) T1 line?
I can take calls, but:
1. I don't know the correct way to get ANI/DNIS (*ANI*DNIS*)
2. I cannot place outbound calls.

From a custom app on another hardware/software platform I know from
experience that to place the outbound call,
I need to go offhook and then wait for a wink from the Sprint switch
before sending the DTMF digits, but I am relatively new to asterisk and
don't know how to accomplish this.

I just updated to asterisk-1.2.4 built from source if that helps.
Please help!

-Greg Lim
Confidentiality Notice
This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary or confidential information. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and please delete all copies of this message. All e-mail sent to the originating address will be received by the InfiCorp e-mail system and is subject to archiving and review by someone other than the addressee.