[Asterisk-Users] Fw: 2 real phone numbers on one SIP account

Tic Pavlin Tic.Pavlin at neosystems.si
Fri Mar 3 08:37:41 MST 2006

Hallo!

I have problem with incoming calls on 2 phone numbers registered on same SIP provider account. I've tried averything and nothing seems to work. No matter what I do asterisk system refuses differ betwen them and both got connected to the same extensions.

I've tride with:
registration => num1:pass at provider/ext1
registration => num2:pass:num1 at provider/extt

in sip.conf

and with making separate sip.conf enteries... always same result. Any clues?

thanx,
OneHalf