[Asterisk-Users] web meetme instructions

Sean Cook scook at kinex.net
Fri Mar 3 06:42:03 MST 2006

First things first... use the latest version... (that I know of)

http://www.fitawi.com/Asterisk/

second... which part are you having problems with?  The web piece? or
the app_cbmysql?

For the app_cbmysql, I have found that the easiest way to work with it
is to incorperate it into asterisk-addons...

copy app_cbmysql.c into /usr/src/asterisk-addons-1.2.x

add MODS+=app_cbmysql.so after MODS=format_mp3...
make && make clean

The web portion is pretty straight forward... just make sure you have
register_global=On in php.ini.

That being said... I am personally not a big fan of the web portion of
the interface ;)  I have written my own that allows users to create
there own based on their voicemail login.

Sean