[Asterisk-Users] RE:Toshiba DK424 / Asterisk / DTMF problems

chan (Alpha Trilogies Networks) chan at isysnetsolution.com
Fri Mar 3 02:06:13 MST 2006

Anthony,
I will suggest you to use E1, you got 30 channels to communicate. I did the
integration with Toshiba CTX using E1, and no problem at all.
Asterisk as Pri_net
Toshiba as PRI_cpe

;;;; /etc/zaptel.conf

span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3 ;this is depanding on your pbx setting....you got to
test it out, you could place crc4 or omit...
bchan=1-15
dchan=16
bchan=17-31
loadzone=sg