[Asterisk-Users] Problem with two cards Digium

Infobox Peru infoboxperu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 18:02:55 MST 2006

I think you need to check your interrupts.

You can use:

cat /proc/interrupts  and check if the modules have not been shared with
other devices.

Also, the command "lspci -vb" shows it detaily.

This kind of conflict was a nightmare when I tried to configure 3 board
(TE110P, TDM2406, TDM2402). I had to try all the pci slots until I have
every module in its own interrupt.

My zaptel.conf looks so:

span = 1, 1, 0, ccs, hdb3, crc4
bchan = 1-15, 17-31
dchan = 16
fxoks = 32-79     #declare all 48 ports ... in the zapata.conf you 'll
define only the valid ones

This is the order of loading for me:

modprobe zaptel
modprobe wcte11xp
modprobe wctsm24xxp

Oh! But first I run a script on startup to unload the modules because for
some reason, it doesn't work when the linux starts.

I hope it helps you.

Daniel Pizarro