[Asterisk-Users] RE: [on-asterisk] containers, virtualization, and high availability

John Cianfarani jcianfarani at rogers.com
Thu Mar 2 17:14:36 MST 2006

I've been trying out asterisk on xen myself. One thing to note for
anyone that is experimenting that by default the Xen kernel runs at
100hz. To use  ztdummy you need a 1000hz source so you need to recompile
the dom0 and domU kernels with 1000hz.

If remember correctly you also need to set CONFIG_CRC_CCITT=y in the
kernel as well.

I have not tested the service migration but it does sound interesting.
I'm interesting in trying to get DRDB to work between machines.

Thanks
John