[Asterisk-Users] Polling Asterisk for Life

Joseph Tanner joseph at thetechguide.com
Thu Mar 2 14:20:08 MST 2006

> Are you guys perchance using Local/XXXX at context in your installations?

I am, not in my extensions.conf but in a .call file.  I started using
the .call files around the same time I originally installed 1.2.1, so
I can't say which one caused the problems.

I'll keep running 1.2.4 right now, and if it acts up again I'll remove
the Local/XXXX at context in my .call file.  I really need to use it
though, I don't know how to use the functionality of SetGroup and
CheckGroup in a .call file, which is absolutely necessary in my
situation (my cellphone will happily let me make a second outgoing
call, which will screw up the first call and possibly connect the two
outgoing calls if the second person hangs up, not good!).

Joseph Tanner