[Asterisk-Users] Changing caller id on transfer

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Thu Mar 2 14:14:26 MST 2006

Ooooh, that's an excellent idea -- that's how I did my extension matrix
but didn't even think:

X10 	Receptionist
X12	Mojo
X13	Charles
...etc...

where:
X = 1 to ring extension directly
X = 2 to send to user's voicemail
X = 3 to send to user's auxiliary phone (wireless/cellphone/softphone)
X = 4 to page user's phone directly (autoanswer)

the problem I ran into with my specific numbering scheme is that it used
three digits and I couldn't use extension X11, 'cause of all the real
X11s like 411, 611, 911, etc. haha!

Moj

--
Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>