[Asterisk-Users] Polycom 501

Tarpo, Louie louie.tarpo at adamaircraft.com
Thu Mar 2 11:00:09 MST 2006

Both features work without AMP installed.  Transfer works without any configuration changes.  I've had both features working with bootrom 2.6.x and firmware 1.4.x - 1.6.x

XXXX == the mailbox you want to subscribe to updates for (message waiting indicator), and YYYY is your voicemail callback extension, and Z is the length of your extensions.

Polycom phone1.cfg (we use MAC-EXTEN.cfg):
<msg msg.bypassInstantMessage="1">
      <mwi msg.mwi.1.subscribe="XXXX" msg.mwi.1.callBackMode="contact" msg.mwi.1.callBack="YYYY" msg.mwi.2.subscribe="" msg.mwi.2.callBackMode="disabled" msg.mwi.2.callBack="" msg.mwi.3.subscribe="" msg.mwi.3.callBackMode="disabled" msg.mwi.3.callBack="" msg.mwi.4.subscribe="" msg.mwi.4.callBackMode="disabled" msg.mwi.4.callBack="" msg.mwi.5.subscribe="" msg.mwi.5.callBackMode="disabled" msg.mwi.5.callBack="" msg.mwi.6.subscribe="" msg.mwi.6.callBackMode="disabled" msg.mwi.6.callBack=""/>
   </msg>

Asterisk extensions.conf  for 1.0.x
exten => YYYY,s,1,VoicemailMain(${CALLERIDNUM:-Z})
exten => YYYY,s,2,Hangup