[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk at large

Joseph Tanner joseph at thetechguide.com
Thu Mar 2 10:40:25 MST 2006

Well, this may be a workaround, but you could run that
retrieve_extensions_from_mysql.pl script from cron (once an hour, day,
whatever) and reload the extensions right afterwards (also doable
using cron).  So any changes you make in your central MySQL database
will be reflected the next time cron runs.  If you use it to write to
a second file which is included in the main extensions.conf file, you
have the added benefit of being able to customize each installation,
if need be (and if you don't want to, well you don't have to, just
leave extensions.conf alone except for the include statement).

Joseph Tanner