[Asterisk-Users] Re: sipura 841 mass provisioning

Josh Dady jpd at indecisive.com
Thu Mar 2 08:10:51 MST 2006

On Mar 2, 2006, at 2:15 AM, Vahan Yerkanian wrote:

> Reboot once again and it picks up the new config. Two-step
> provisioning takes a couple of reboots to insure the device has
> reconfigured itself. Applies to 2100, 3000, 841 and 941 models.

I've had good results on our 942 by setting the resync interval
extremely short in the initial configuration file -- it doesn't seem
to immediately follow the new config file path the way the Snoms do:

     <Resync_Periodic ua="na"> 5 </Resync_Periodic>
     <Resync_Error_Retry_Delay ua="na"> 60 </Resync_Error_Retry_Delay>

Just set it back to normal in the device-specific config (which in
our case is generated by a script, so the initial file only serves to
forward the phone to the real config source).

--
Joshua P. Dady
http://www.indecisive.com/