[Asterisk-Users] channels appear to be stuck

Michael Sampson msampson at yourccsteam.com
Thu Mar 2 08:01:32 MST 2006

I got a complaint this morning that no one was able to call out on our
phone system. I went into asterisk and did "show channels" it said, 0
active calls and 13 active channels. How can their be 13 active channels
and no calls? I rebooted the system and everything seems fine now.
Anyone have any guesses as to what caused this. I have Sipura SIP
adapters going to the asterisk system. and then a T-1 going out of the
asterisk system to the PSTN.

--
Michael Sampson
Information Systems Manager