[Asterisk-Users] Milliwatt Analyzer available

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Thu Mar 2 07:29:54 MST 2006

Great, Thank you for contributing!

They best thing to do would be open up a isue on the bugtracker.

http://bugs.digium.com

Go ahead and add this as well as any other info.

I would do this but you as the author need to do it.