[Asterisk-Users] Polycom 501

Mark Aufflick mark-asterisk at aufflick.com
Thu Mar 2 04:50:43 MST 2006

One thing to keep in mind when someone says "Asterisk does that by default"
is that a lot of people have AMP installed, and an AMP installation includes
extra configuration and features as well as the web interface. It may be
that there is phone-specific config installed with AMP that is not installed
in a base Asterisk installation.

Cheers,

Mark.

--