[Asterisk-Users] asterisk management interface

Stefan-Michael. Guenther (in-put GbR) S.Guenther at in-put.de
Thu Mar 2 02:45:42 MST 2006

Hi Nick,

the english documentation is included in the webmin module, you can access it,
when you click on the "help" link in the upper left corner.

If you prefer a german documentation:

http://www.in-put.de/voice-over-ip/PBX-Manager_4-0_de.pdf

Stefan

Am Donnerstag, 2. März 2006 10:29 schrieb Nick Hoffman:
> On Thu March 2 2006 19:22, "Stefan-Michael. Guenther (in-put GbR)"
>
> <S.Guenther at in-put.de> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > what about the Asterisk PBX Manager:
> >
> > http://www.thirdlane.com/opensource.htm#manager
> >
> > It's based on webmin and well documented.
> >
> > Stefan
>
> Hi Stefan. What documentation have you found for Thirdlane's PBX Manager?
> -- Nick
> e: nick.hoffman at altcall.com
> p: +61 7 5591 3588
> f: +61 7 5591 6588
>
> If you receive this email by mistake, please notify us and do not make any
> use of the email.  We do not waive any privilege, confidentiality or
> copyright associated with it.

in-put GbR - Das Linux-Systemhaus
Stefan-Michael Guenther
Moltkestrasse 49     D-76133 Karlsruhe