[Asterisk-Users] about operator

asterisk at frameweb.it asterisk at frameweb.it
Thu Mar 2 02:22:26 MST 2006

I am sorry, but I don't understand the answer.
At least in Italy Human resources department doesn't undertand a bit about
Hardware supported by asterisk.

We are moving a medium factory from a traditional pbx to an asterisk
solution.

The Human operator now has a kind of hardware.
I would like to know which new kind of hardware  he'll have.

The software solution provided by FOP, as said by Bartosz Piec, is not bad,
but I think that a kind of hw device like the ones that
are usually present at the operator seat could be better.

I will check the solution suggested by "Olivier Krief"
<olivier.krief at gmail.com> (thank you very much !)

Andrea

             "C F"
             <shmaltz at gmail.co
             Sent by:                  "Asterisk Users Mailing List -
             asterisk-users-bo         Non-Commercial Discussion"
             unces at lists.digiu         <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
             m.com                                                      cc

                                                                   Subject
             01/03/2006 14.10          Re: [Asterisk-Users] about operator

             Please respond to
              Asterisk Users
              Mailing List -
              Non-Commercial
                Discussion
             <asterisk-users at l
             ists.digium.com>

I think this question can only be answered by Human Resources department.