[Asterisk-Users] Sipura SPA-3000 and PSTN dtmf

Vladyslav vladk at voicevia.net
Thu Mar 2 00:57:39 MST 2006

Just my couple notes on spa3000 and PSTN DTMFs.
Such schema:
PSTN <-> SPA3000 <-> Asterisk

Have problems with DTMF detection on incoming calls
when call comes from cell phone. Once per 4 times it
misdetect some ditigs (whether first digit will be
doubled or unrecognized at all).
 Were tried different (5) cell phones (cell phones providers)
 Also support from sipura has no clue.