[Asterisk-Users] Polycom Echo

Stagg Shelton asterisk at oneringnetworks.com
Wed Mar 1 20:40:54 MST 2006

I recently dealt with echo issues and the polycom phones, specifically
when using headsets.  I used the following settings in my sip.cfg to fix
the problem.

voice.aec.hs.enable="1"
voice.aec.hd.enable="1"
voice.aec.hf.enable="1"

voice.aes.hs.enable="1"
voice.aes.hd.enable="1"
voice.aes.hf.enable="1"

Also I using sip version 1.6.3.0067 and bootrom 3.1.2

Stagg Shelton
www.oneringnetworks.com