[Asterisk-Users] Newbie config help? Wellgate 3701a

kevin ling kevin.ling at amphenol.com.tw
Wed Mar 1 18:20:49 MST 2006

Hi,

I have another model 3702a (2FXS & 2FXO) voice gateway. You can implement
one-stage dialing on this device.

1. using "sip show peers" to make sure two ports (1fxo/1fxs) was registered
to asterisk.
2. login 3701 web and change the defualt routing. The factory default is IP
->  FXS port. Change to IP -> FXO port

That's all. Just try Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@your_3701_ip_address)

Kevin