[Asterisk-Users] Settings for Yuxin Phones...

andrew.stock at sheltervalley.ca andrew.stock at sheltervalley.ca
Wed Mar 1 17:41:36 MST 2006

Good Evening from Toronto.

I have just installed Asterisk at HOME 2.6 and I am having difficulty with
getting the YUXIN phones that I am using to work with Asterisk at HOME.  I
have flashed the units to 1.50 from the YUXIN Home Page.

Does anyone have any history with these phones and Asterisk?

Does anyone have the proper settings to get them to work with Asterisk?
Am I using the proper firmware levels?

Are there any settings within Asterisk that I need to make to get them
to work properly.  I have been able to get the softphones to work with
no problems.

Any help that anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.  I would
like to try and get these phones to work properly.

Thanks.

Andrew
Saving just one dog will not change the world, but it will change the
world for that one dog.