[Asterisk-Users] Two FXOs getting bridged?

Dan Elder isbeen at izmedia.com
Wed Mar 1 16:16:32 MST 2006

Hey all, I've been seeing this repeatedly and am wondering if anyone has a clue what's causing it.. at least once a day I see two zap fxo channels being bridged, and hanging..now, these two channels should never bridge, but they keep doing it.. any leads on where to look for what's causing it? here's what I see when I 'show channels'

Zap/37-1             s at from-pstn:1        Up      Bridged Call(Zap/38-1)
Zap/38-1             s at macro-dialout-trun Up      Dial(ZAP/g0/16509524400)

37 & 38 are the 1st two FXOs on the system, connected to a channel bank (CAC ABI) with POTS lines. When I spy on the channels, there is no activity (audio).... any leads as to where I should be looking to try to track this down? I'm unable to actually get an outbound trunk via the incoming lines, so I don't think it's a dialplan error..but who knows?.. using AAH 2.0 (* 1.2.1)

Thx in advance