[Asterisk-Users] GXP-2000 Volume Issue

Clint Sharp clint at kirkhamsystems.com
Wed Mar 1 13:56:38 MST 2006

Is anyone else having an issue with GXP-2000s and transmit gain?  All my
other phones are fine on my TDM400P with txgain set at 0, but the GXP-2000
caps at about a third of the scale in ztmonitor.  I'm getting people
complaining they can't hear me on my GXP-2000s, whereas my Snom 320 and
Polycom 301 are great, and my Budgetones are overmodulating.  Is there any
conceivable fix on the Asterisk side, or does anyone know of any gain
adjustments that can be made to the GXP-2000s on either the older
1.0.1series firmwares or the new
1.0.2 branches?

Clint