[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk transfer conflict

Wes Baehr wbaehr at abilitybusiness.com
Wed Mar 1 11:49:06 MST 2006

Modify the [featuremap] in asterisk/features.conf

Example config:

[featuremap]
blindxfer => #1         	; Blind transfer
atxfer => #2                    ; Attended transfer
disconnect => *0                ; Disconnect
automon => *1                   ; One Touch Record

This way, when you press pound to enter your voicemail, you will not
activate the transfer (unless you press #1/#2)

Wes Baehr
Ability Business Computing, Ltd.
Office: 330.882.0455 x25     Cell: 330.882.0455 x35
wbaehr at abilitybusiness.com