[Asterisk-Users] Configuration call hijack for users in a hunting group ?

Maxim Vexler hq4ever at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 07:52:55 MST 2006

Hello list

We've installed asterisk at home 2.6 at the office :)

I'm trying to set call hijacking for users
The way this should work is this: When call comes in, a user would
dial some phone code (like *8#  - what we had in the old 1.0.9 setup)
and pick up the call.

How can I do this for the 2.6 setup ?
Can it be done from the AMP web managment portal ?

Our setup uses the zapata.conf file for phone configurations, and the
call's are coming from  PSTN TDM400 FXO card.

Thank you.

-
Cheers,
Maxim Vexler (hq4ever).